1. Secure your homeOne of the first things to do when moving into your new home is change the locks and door codes. You definitely don't want the previous homeowner(s) to have the ability to enter
7 Fall Home Decor Trends
Dated: September 29 2020
Fall is here! And we’re here to run down some fall trends to make your space cozy and inviting- which works for both you, the buyer if you just purchased your home, or if you plan on selling to make your home super inviting for potential buyers. Without further adieu, let’s get into it.
1) Blue Paint – Pantone named Classic Blue as their colour of the year. This ties well into falls cozy ambiance while still providing a pop of colour to your decor.
2) Canopy Beds- It’s a statement piece that doesn’t really require you to add more to complete a space. It provides a focal point to the room without the clutter.
3) Colourful Kitchens- Gone are the days of boring white. Whether it is colourful tile, an island or cabinets. Colour is here to stay.
4) Floral Wallpaper- Say no more. The trend has reemerged for a classic vintage look.
5) Vintage Decor- we’re talking flea market finds, heirlooms, antique textiles. Vintage is VERY in.
6) Velvet- It’s thick, it’s cozy. It embodies fall.
7) Wicker and Rattan Furniture- what’s old is new. Need we say more? Spice it up with cozy cushions, or throws. You can even throw a coat of paint on it to modernize.
What do you think of these trends? Do you have or plan to add any to your home?
Of course, as always, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to any of our agents whether you are considering buying or selling! 519-621-2000
As the owner and manager of this full service real estate company, please feel free to contact me to place you with the best agent for the job. Our sales staff can accommodate you in your retirement r....